“I’m going to make everything around

me beautiful—that will be my life.”

Elsie de Wolfe

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Favorite Fictional _?


Just another fun survey(:

Favorite Fictional _?

1. Favorite fictional couple?- Dimitri and Rose(:
2. Favorite fictional character? Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower
3. Favorite fictional TV show? Sex and the City(:
4. Favorite fictional movie? I love so many movies but I love Harry Potter, Divergent and the Hunger Games
5. Favorite fictional villain? I love Count Olaf
6. Favorite fictional hero? Tris Prior(:
7. Favorite fictional pet? I love Pete off Sex and the City!!!
8. Favorite fictional setting/universe? Harry Potter World
9. Least favorite fictional couple? Adrian and Rose
10. Least favorite fictional character? Lissa
11. Least favorite fictional TV show? I don't like a lot of shows but I hate Pretty Little Liars
12. Least favorite fictional movie? The first Twilight movie!
13. Least favorite fictional villain? The Maze Runner villains...
14. Least favorite fictional hero? Thomas from The Maze Runner
15. Least favorite fictional pet? Can't think of one!
16. Least favorite fictional setting/universe? I love all Fictional settings(:

No comments:

Post a Comment