“I’m going to make everything around

me beautiful—that will be my life.”

Elsie de Wolfe

Sunday, September 21, 2014

30 Book Questions(:

Hey Readers,
Last one for a while, I promise(: 

1 - The best book you read last year: Allegiant by Veronica Roth
2 - A book you've read more than 3 times: Harry Potter (The entire series...)
3 - Your favourite series: I love so many but Harry Potter is my favorite ever.
4 - A guilty pleasure book: Fifty Shades of Grey
5 - A book that made you laugh: The Fault in Our Stars
6 - A book that made you cry: My Sister's Keeper
7 - Most underrated book: The Host by Stephanie Meyer
8 - Most overrated book: The Maze Runner #3 - Death Cure
9 - A book you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving: Love Letters to the Dead
10 - Favorite classic book: Les Miserables
11 - A book you hated: I do not hate any books(:
12 - A book you used to love but don’t anymore: I love all books I used to love!
13 - Your favorite author: John Green
14 - Favorite male character: Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower
15 - Favorite female character: Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy
16 - Your biggest fictional crush: Augustus Waters.. duh
17 - A good quick read: 13 Reasons Why
18 - A book that disappointed you: The Maze Runner
19 - Favorite book-to-movie conversion: Harry potter, Divergent. THE HUNGER GAMES
20 - Favorite romance: Atonement 
21 - Favorite book from your childhood: The Littles Series!
22 - A book you can't wait for: I can't wait for the next book in the Lunar Chronicles- Winter.
23 - A book you've been meaning to read for ages: City of Bones.....
24 - A book that you wish more people would read: CINDER! It is fabulous. And Love Letters to the Dead. (READ THEM!) 
25 - Character you are most similar to: Laurel from Love Letters because I am figuring out who I am.
26 - A book that changed your opinion about something: The Perks of Being a Wallflower changed who I am completely.
27 - Most surprising plot twist or ending: Fight Club.... most definitely.. 
28 - Favorite book title: The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Looking For Alaska. 
29 - A book everyone hated but you liked: I LOVE Vampire Academy and not a lot of people seem to like it.
30 - Your favorite book OF ALL TIME: THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER






Try out your own questionnaire! It's a lot of fun(:


Happy Reading,
Taylor<3

No comments:

Post a Comment