“I’m going to make everything around

me beautiful—that will be my life.”

Elsie de Wolfe

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Three Day Challenge Ends

The Three Day Challenge is over but it isn't for me. I haven't felt this excited about writing for a while. There has been a certain toll over me and I think I figured out what it was. I wasn't happy anymore. I want to be happy and I realized that writing is the key to my happiness. I have changed my major back to English with a minor in Communications and I haven't been this happy in a year. I was recently a Elementary Education major and I somehow couldn't find my place, my voice. I have finally realized it was in front of me all along. I want to thank Christian for inspiring me to keep trying. It means the world to me. I am going to post something at the very least, once a week. Here is some of Christian's three day challenge photos! Enjoy(: "theblindwonder" is his tumblr! Give him a follow(:

tumblr_nevym1XzUg1tkq181o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nevykcvEN41tkq181o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_neu58oL9wD1tkq181o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_net2mmEXzG1tkq181o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nes2dw0elS1tkq181o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_net2pkC7Wd1tkq181o1_1280.jpg

AND my personal favorite, not a part of our challenge:
tumblr_ndrpugC4IU1tkq181o1_1280.jpg

I hope you find someone who inspires you and encourages you to challenge yourself as well(:

Happy Day<3
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment