“I’m going to make everything around

me beautiful—that will be my life.”

Elsie de Wolfe

Thursday, May 14, 2015

First Time Interview Blog Post

Dear Readers,
I have had the wonderful opportunity to be interviewed by a fellow author, February Grace. She is the author of many stand alone novels and is a talented blogger and interviewer. She interviewed me and I got the privilege to interview her in turn!

On June 3rd, my interview will be posted at http://www.clockworkconversations.blogspot.com. February's interview will be posted her on the exact same day here(: So stay tuned.

The interview is short, fun and sweet. Five questions were answered and it was a very fun experience for me. I love the fact that we are two authors just looking out for each other and supporting one another. That's the best advice I can give so far, give your fellow authors a hand when you need to.


Stay tuned so you can meet the lovely February!





Happy Reading<3
Taylor

Ps. This is how I looked when I was chosen to be interviewed...
Enjoy this Jennifer Lawrence Gif... you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment