“I’m going to make everything around

me beautiful—that will be my life.”

Elsie de Wolfe

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Amazing Spiderman 3 SPOILER ALERT

WAS amazing. I loved it although it will ruin your life.... The ending is so heart wrenching and I cried even though I knew it was going to happen. I loved every minute of it.
Okay, I was entertained the entire time. It was awesome. I am trying to decide who is a better spider man. Here is my list:
Andrew Garfield:
Funny
Quirky
Cute
So good to Gwen Stacey
Plays games at first but ultimately loves Gwen
let's uncle ben's killer slip away (you're spiderman..)
IS AN AWESOME SPIDER MAN IN THE SECOND MOVIE
kills Gwen Stacey with whiplash.. Although she would have died anyways
cries so intensely that I cried as well...


Toby McGuire:
Kind
Really a hero and is always trying to save others
kills uncle ben's killer
Plays games with Mary Jane
Still loves Mary Jane
lets MJ slip away
Gets his behind beat a lot......
made me cry over his crying over Uncle Ben
get chills from the theme song(althought Toby didn't make the theme song)
KILLED UNCLE BEN'S KILLER

And also, I decided James Franco was gorgeous and awesome as Harry Osborn. I loved the new Harry Osborn as well because he is so talented. But I will have to stick with my man, James Franco.

Jamie Foxx was amazing as Electro. He was the best villain of all the movies to me! It just shows that you should be kind to everyone you meet. Everyone has a different story and everyone needs a friend sometimes.

All and all, I love them both. I grew up with the original Spiderman but I am falling in love with the Amazing Spiderman. I wonder if his new love interest with be MJ. I will miss Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy. She was incredible. Watch the Amazing Spiderman. It is so action packed and wonderful. Don't listen to the negative reviews and bring your tissues.

Happy Reading or Watching <3


Taylor(:

No comments:

Post a Comment